Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Exterior Material:||Baked Painting Steel||Interior Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Insulation Material:||Rigid Polyurethane Foam||Lighting:||LED Lights|
|Temp Range:||-50℃～ +80℃||Humidity Deviation:||≦±2.0℃|
high temperature test chamber,
low temperature test chamber
Double open door KMT-3000S Vehicular High And Low Temperature Testing Chamber
Explore Temperature Chambers by Type:
Environmental testing of automobiles requires additional consideration of the facility where the chamber
will be installed, and its planned use. Test methods for vehicles can include additional conditions besides
temperature and humidity in an attempt to simulate real-world conditions.
As we come to rely more upon batteries, reliability and safety become a concern in hot and cold
conditions. Through temperature testing with KOMEG chambers, the batteries’ ability to withstand
environmental extremes and stress can be identified safely.
3. Parameter Specifications:
|3000L chamber volume|
|Temp. range||-50°C ～+80°C|
|Heat up time||-50°C ～+80°C within 65|
|Pull down time||+80°C ~-50℃ within 130|
|Interior Dimension(mm)||W 150x H100x D 200mm|
|Exterior Dimension(mm)||W 170 x H 150 x D 375mm|
|Insulation material||Rigid polyurethane Foam|
|Interior material||Stainless Steel Plate ( SUS 304)|
|Exterior material||Baked Painting Steel Or Stainless steel ( SUS304)|
|Ambient Temp.||5°C ～35°C|
AC 3ψ4W 380V 50Hz(R,S,T,N +Ground Wires)(Voltage constancy
|Heater||Fin heat dissipating tube shaped stainless steel heater|
|Safety device (standard)||
No fuse breaker,over pressure,over heat&over current protect,over temp.
protect, over load protect for blower, dry heat protect
|Control System||Balanced Temperature & Humidity Control (BTHC)System|
|Refrigeration system||Fin type attached heat dissipation motor|
Non fluorine environmental cold medium R404A, R23 comply with environmental regulations, safe and non-toxic
Environmental test chamber Standard
● GB-2423.1-2008(IEC68-2-1)Test A: Low Temperature Test
● GB-2423.2-2008(IEC68-2-2)Test B: High Temperature Test
● GJB360.8-2009(MIL-STD.202F) High Temperature Life Test
● GJBl50.3-2009(MIL-STD-810D) High Temperature Test
● GJBl50. 4-2009(MIL-STD-810D) Low Temperature Test
How to install and use the product?
We will send you operating instructions, English video by Email. Or you can download on our
officail website directly.
Most of our machine is shipped with a whole part, which means it is already installed, all you
need to do is to connect the power cable and start to use. And if possible, we can also install
your machine at site.
Service Quality Assurance
a. Quality assurance issues:
1. The equipment warranty for one year from the date of sales under normal use (except natural
disasters,power abnormal, man-made improper, improper maintenance, the Company free
maintenance, for morethat warranty service , costs will be charged accordingly.
2. The equipment problems during use should be respond within 24 hours to appoint maintenance
engineers, technical staff in time, solve the problems.
3. Promise to provide lifetime free technical support.
b. The main evidence for the free service:
1. Please save your company properly, "Operating Instructions" and "warranty card", any loss should be
within one month to contact the customer service department with my company.
2. "Operating Instructions" and "warranty card" if the altered seal or add me to the Company, the invalid.
c. The following cases, although the effective guarantee period, may also small additional
Technology or materials:
1. Change and damage due to natural disasters.
2. As the user of the fault or operator error resulting in failure.
3. The damage caused by improper maintenance.
4. Failing to use the power supply lead to damage
5. Overhaul their own fault.
6. Resulting in failure to lend to others.
7. Modified so that their own fault.
Packing and Shipment:
Contact Person: Peter Zhang