Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Programmable Walk-in Test Chambers||Application:||Reliability Testing, Research & Development Testing, Failure Analysis|
|Volume(M3):||35.2CBM||Door Size:||Single Wing:W80*H180;Double Wing:W160*H180|
|Temp. Constancy:||+/-0.5oc||Humidity Constancy:||+/-2.5%R.H|
|H.S. Code:||90321000||Delivery:||42 Working Days|
|Installation:||Yes Based On Your Arrangement Of Room And Board|
walk in humidity chamber,
walk in climatic chamber
Large Volume Temperature Humidity Testing Environmental Walk-In Test Chambers
1. Walk-In Temperature and Climate Test Chambers
A KOMEG Walk-In Chamber serves as a test site for large components, assemblies, and finished products. KOMEG manufactures both Panel Walk-In Chambers and Solid Walk-In Chambers and can be configured as a temperature chamber or a temperature humidity chamber.
A Panel Walk-In Chamber is made from lightweight insulated panels for fast and easy installation. Usually for electronics temperature aging, like recharger, PCBA, Battery, LCD, scanners, monitors, LED, biological equipment, etc. Outside banding helps prevent leaking and keeps moisture out of the Walk-In Chamber and workspace temperatures steady.
Solid Walk-In Chambers are custom built to accommodate almost any size. They feature welded walls creating an environmental room for applications requiring controlled temperature and humidity testing exceeding 85°C. Typically, for ease of installation, a Solid Walk-In Chamber works best in new construction buildings, areas with extremely large doors, or rooms where outside walls can be easily removed.
2. Walk-In Chamber Features:
1. Heat preservation material, we use high-intensity PU foam with flame retardant material and high density glass fiber cotton, which can assure high precise and better uniformity and avoid unnecessary energy loss. Meanwhile, our design can better assure personnel safety when operating a Walk-in Chamber.
|Cold Room Temperature||Thickness of Cold Room Wall and Proof|
|5 - 15 Degree Celsius||75mm|
|-15 - 5 Degree Celsius||100mm|
|-20 - -15 Degree Celsius||120mm|
|-30 - -20 Degree Celsius||150mm|
|Lower than -30 Degree Celsius||200mm|
2. Large glass window design, viewing angle in all directions, hollow electric plating film and anti-condensation design; built-in LED lights to facilitate the test sample state of real-time observation in the course of testing; double door design, the inner big glass door with hand-in holes for the convenient operating.
3. Material quality of inner box is SUS304 # mounted stainless steel imported, and outer box is steel plate and the paint process applies automobile coating technology. Box body is processed shape using Triumph processing machine, its shape is nice and neat.
4. Large-size Full Color LCD touchscreen displayer, simple operation, easy to edit programs. PID with automatic calculation function; self-diagnostic function, show failure message and failure shot solutions step by step.
5. An RS-232 and RS-485 communication interface, matching recorder, strong expandability. We also support remote control by PC via wifi or wire (recommended).
3. Main Technical Parameters
|Interior Dimensions||W3900 x H2100 x D4300mm|
|Exterior Dimensions||W5050 x H2350 x D4500mm|
|Safety Devices(standard)||No fuse breaker, over pressure, over heat and over current protection for compressor, over temperature protection, over load protection for blower, dry heat protection|
|Standard accessories||Sight window*1, cable port ( portΦ50mm ) *1, chamber lamp*1, status indicator|
|Control System||Balanced Temperature & Humidity Control System|
|Refrigeration system||Water Cooled|
|Semi-hermetic compressor, single stage or cascade refrigeration system,|
|CFC free refrigerant ( HFC-507 and HFC-23 )|
|Controller||Panel||7-inch LCD Touch panel, Chinese or English display selectable|
|Operation model||Program or fix point running|
|Memory capacity||120 programs,1200steps, all repeat 999 cycles,part repeat 99 cycles|
|Accuracy||Temp.:0.1% of F.S ± 1 digit Humidity:0.1% of F.S ± 1 digit|
|Input||Temp.: pt-100, Humidity: pt-100 or ～5V DCV|
|Comm.port||RS-232 or RS-485 ( Softawre is option)|
|Temp. range||Maximum: 80 ºC,120 ºC;|
Minimum: -60 ºC, -50 ºC, -40 ºC, -30 ºC, -20 ºC, -10 ºC, 0 ºC
|Humidity Range||10%, 20%, 30% ~ 95%|
|Temp. constancy||±0.5 ºC|
|Temp. uniformity||±2.0 ºC|
|Ambient Temp.||+5 ºC～+35 ºC|
|Wiring method||AC 380 ± 10% 50Hz ,3 phase 4 wires + Ground Wires|
|Heat up time||+20 ºC～+80 ºC, Within 60 min|
|Pull down time||+20 ºC ~ -55 º, -40 ºC, -20 ºC, -10 ºC, Within 120 or 90 or 60 min|
|Interior material||Stainless Steel Plate(SUS 304)|
|Exterior material||Baked Painting Steel Or Stainless steel ( SUS304)|
|Insulation material||Rigid polyurethane foam|
|Door size (mm)||Single wing: W800 x H1800; Double wing: W1600 x H1800;|
|Note:1. We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice 2.Customized sizes and configurations available|
4. Control method and characteristics:
Precision microcomputer control temperature and humidity system, with PID control the refrigerant flow to make the system’s heating / humidification reduction, to achieve low power consumption, energy saving, carbon reduction effect, cooling, heating, humidity control intelligent electronic control, long-term stable use.
Flexibility for structure
The panels used in our chamber are 4” (100mm or 150mm) Thick urethane-foam sandwiched between a stainless-steel interior wall and a coated-steel exterior. An assembled box is self-supporting. So that no heavy structural members are required. Different door sizes, flooring upgrades,access ports, and other modifications are possible.
Widest test range, most customizable
Contact Person: Peter Zhang