Thanks for customers support, KOMEG team finished installation work smoothly. Appreciate both sides cooperation.
With almost 30 years experience, and strict ISO management system, experienced and skilled engineers and technicians, KOMEG team will provide satisfied service for you. Our main products are climatic test chamber, thermal shock chamber, ESS chamber, walk-in test chamber, burn-in room, drying oven, salt spray test chamber, etc. Our test chambers are used in both domestic market and overseas, like South Asia, Europe, America, Oceania, Africa, Middle East, etc. We served enterprises like LG, SAMSUNG, Gree, Konka, UL, SGS, Intertek, Magna International, Desay (apple), Premier Cables, Hitek, Hisense (CZ.), some military enterprise, etc.
Below some detailed specification requirements about the walk in climatic test chamber, if you have inquiry about walk in room, KOMEG team can customer made it for you.
The device is required for severe climatic conditions: low temperatures, according to IEC 60068-2-1, high temperatures according to IEC 60068-2-2, wet heat according to IEC 60068-2-78, wet heat cycles according to IEC 60068 -2-30.
The climatic chamber is designed to perform climatic tests, with the following characteristics:
- Volume 36 m3
- Interior dimensions:
- height 4000 mm
- width 3000 mm
- depth 3000 mm
- Double door, height 3000 mm and width 1500 mm, with window and locking system (perfect sealing even under extreme temperature conditions).
- Floor load capacity 30 000 N / m2
- Minimum temperature - 50° C
- Maximum temperature + 90° C
- The cooling rate from 90 ° C to -50 ° C and heating from -50 ° C to 90 ° C (with sample mass and thermal load) is 1 K / min LINEAR
- Independent temperature protection when accidentally exceeded set temperature
- Static thermal load 1000 kg (500 kg steel, 300 kg aluminum, 200 kg copper)
- Additional thermal load during cooling and heating: 3000 W
- Temperature variation in time <=0,10 ° C ... 0,5 ° C
- Maximum humidity 95% u.r.
- Minimum humidity 15% u.r.
- Temperature range with humidity adjustment: +25 ° C to 55 ° C
- Dew point + 24 ° C .....54 ° C
- Humidity variation in time <=± 5% u.r.
- Have a clear display on the screen as an interface between the operator and the camera
- Ergonomic position of the control and display panel instruments.
- Allow integrated measurement data to be recorded over the samples on USB stick and PC software
- Have a durable housing and corrosion, impact and aging
- The test chamber interior is made of stainless steel.
- Optimal thermal insulation
- Allow the electrical supply wires to be inserted through the side walls left and right for the test pieces
- The diameter of the holes shall not be less than 50 mm and not more than 200 mm.
- Opening can allow easily the positioning of the devices to be tested
- Demineralisation cartridge for water used for humidification.
- Measure the humidity with a high-accuracy capacitive sensor
- Provided with USB interface
- Provided with the Ethernet interface for PC connection
- Air cooling of the refrigeration plant. Refrigeration units operate only with ecological refrigerants (according to the European Directive) – the refrigerants will be added on site at final destination.
- Temperature and humidity calibration, on site, in 9 points, according to ISO 17025.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Ms. KOMEG
Tel: +86-135 3268 5918