Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||SUS304 Stainless Steel||Controller:||LED Touchscreen 7 Inch|
|Humidity Uniformity:||±3.0% Or ±5.0%||Humidity Range:||10~98%|
|Temperature Range:||-70 °C To 150/180 °C||Volume:||150L|
|Usage:||Auto Testing Machine||Temp. Uniformity:||±2.0ºC|
|Humidity Constancy:||±2.5％R.H||Ambient Temp.:||+5°C ～+35°C|
Standard temperature humidity environmental test chamber with CE certificate for Fiber Cable
Standard temperature humidity environmental test chamber with CE certificate, which simulates the effects that a range of temperature and humidity conditions have on a product or material, such as telecommunications equipment, photo solar panels that are exposed to outdoor temperature humidity environment.
They have applications in industries as disparate as food science, semiconductors, and military quality assurance. A good temperature humidity machine is essential for evaluating potential success, failure of a product in the field. Climate test chambers come in a variety of sizes, from a small box that fits on the bench top to a room-size chamber for large objects, for testing large batches of product simultaneously. Temperature ranges from standard -70 degree to 150 degrees (can custom -73 degree to 180 degrees) and relative humidity ranges between 20% and 98% are available. A climate test chamber can be used when constant climate conditions by temperature, both temperature and humidity need for product physical tests.
Environmental test chamber Standard
GJB150.3 high-temperature testing
GJB150.4 low-temperature testing
GJB150.9 humid testing
GB11158 Technical conditions for high-temperature testing box
GB10589-89 Technical conditions for low-temperature testing box
GB10592-89 Technical conditions for high and low-temperature testing box
B/T10586-89 technical conditions for humidity testing chamber
GB/T2423.1-2001 Low-temperature testing methods
GB/T2423.2-2001 High-temperature testing methods
B/T2423.3-93 Testing Method for humidity Test Chamber
GB/T2423.4-93 Alternating hot and humid testing method
GB/T2423.22-2001temperature testing method
IEC60068-2-1.1990 low-temperature testing method
IEC60068-2-2.1974 high-temperature testing method
KMH-S series( -70°C ～150°C)
|Temp. range||-70°C ～150°C|
|Heat up time||-70°C ～+100°C ,within 60 min|
|Pull down time||+20°C ～-70°C , within 80 min|
|Safety device (standard)||NFB, over pressure,over heat and over current protection for compressor, Over temp. protect, over load protect of blower, dry heat protection|
|Interior material||Stainless Steel Plate(SUS 304)|
|Exterior material||Baked Painting Steel Or Stainless steel(SUS304)|
|Insulation material||Rigid polyurethane Foam and Glass Fiber Wool|
|Ambient Temp.||+5°C ～+35°C|
|Wiring method||AC 380±10％ 50Hz ,3 phase 4 wires +Ground Wires|
|Controller||LCD Touch Screen, Chinese or English display selectable|
|Operation model :Program or fix point running|
|Memory capacity :120programs,1200steps,|
|All repeat 999 cycles, part repeat 99 cycles|
1) The system allows users to set max. 120 groups of pattern/programs(PTN)x1200 sections(SETP), each program can be arbitrarily divided into any number of segments.
2) Each running program can be operated for 9,999 times, or repeated for unlimited times of cycle, meanwhile, the running program can be divided 5 groups to execute additional parts of the cycle.
3) Adopts intelligent type micro-computer PID + SSR/SCR, be able to sync output in positive & reverse direction automatically, controlling precision is accurate & stable, containing advanced slope controlling logic, fully meet customers' testing purposes.
4) When the setting of temperature, humidity and number of cycles and so on is done, a graph of relevant settings can be generated immediately, and these graphs can be obtained at the same time while programs are running.
5) Containing 15 fully-functional system inspection devices, so as to ensure the operational safety of the equipment, when there is trouble detected, controlling power will be cut off, meanwhile, trouble occurrence time, name of the trouble item and solutions will be indicated on screen automatically.
Contact Person: Bella Mo