Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Temp Range:||-20℃～ +150℃||Temp Deviation:||≦ ± 0.5℃|
|Lighting Device:||LED Light||Interior Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Material:||Baked Painting Steel||Heator:||SSR|
150L ESS Rapid-rate Temp Change Test Chamber With CE Mark 6 Degree per Min
OEM and ODM are welcome , Kindly contact: email@example.com
|(water cooled, water temperature +25℃, no load )|
|1.1 Temperature range||-70℃ ～ +180℃(different temperature range per customer requirements )|
|1.4 Temperature tolerance||±2.0℃|
|1.4.Heat up rate||From -40°C to +130°C, average 6°C/min no load|
|1.5.Cooling rate||From +130°C to -40°C, average 6°C/min no load|
|2.1 Humidity range||20%R.H～98%R.H|
|Ⅴ. Chamber Structure|
Overall structure and chamber was composed of three parts as below.
Insulation box, separate refrigeration units, and electrical control cabinet.
|1. Chamber size||
Workspace volume: W 600× H 600× D 460mm
※ wall material: high-quality carbon steel
※ inner wall material: SUS304 # matte stainless steel plate
※ Insulation materials: rigid polyurethane foam insulation layer + glass fiber.
Body material :resistant to glycol corrosion.
※ Single door left open,Explosion-proof handle, Heating wire was installed at the door frames to prevent condensation at low temperatures.
※Two explosion-proof chains are added on both sides of the door, and the chain is longer. When the Explosion, the door can be opened a little.The internal air pressure is quickly released, but it cannot hurt people
|4. Observation window||Install multi-layer hollow observation window on the door, size: W 210×H 270mm, stainless steel protection net inside the glass to prevent the glass from scattering when it is exploded (cannot guarantee absolute safety).|
|5. Lighting device||One lamp on the observation window|
Explosion-proof fin heat pipe heater adopts SCR control mode, and the surface temperature is not more than 320 °C.
With surface temperature over-temperature protection sensor, when the surface temperature of the heater is greater than 320 °C, the heater power supply is automatically cut off (the circulating fan continues to run).
Humidifying basin heating and humidifying method;
Stainless steel sheathed heater;
Heater control: non-contact pulse width modulation, SSR (solid-state relay);
Water level control device, heater anti-dry device.
|8. Condensate water outlet||Equipped with condensing water and condensate drainage unit|
Φ250mm*1 located on left side,Φ250mm*1 located on top &Φ100mm*1 on right side ,all with rubber stopper and plastic cover
1. Dedicatetouch and excellent user experience
2. Unique and compact design, top grade appearance, stable performance and easy operation
3. Can simulate a wide rang of temperature and humidity environments
4. Capable of testing large components, assemblies, and finished products
5. Customized sizes and configurations available
6. One year warranties
It is suitable for tests the products of electrical, electronic, mechanical and other products, parts and materials under the conditions of high and low temperature and high temperature and humidity. For quality and reliability test of simulating temperature and humidity changes in electrical, electronic, mechanical and other products, parts and materials.
Standards Implement and Met
● GB-2423.1-2008 (IEC68-2-1) Test A: Low temperature test method.
● GB-2423.2-2008 (IEC68-2-2) Test B: High temperature test method.
● GJB360.8-2009 (MIL-STD.202F) Life of high temperature test.
● GJBl50.3-2009 (MIL-STD-810D) High temperature test method.
● GJBl50.4-2009 (MIL-STD-810D) Low temperature test method.
● GB2423.3-2008 (IEC68-2-3) Test Ca: Constant damp heat test method.
● GB2423.4-2008 (IEC68-2-30) Test Db: Alternating damp heat test method.
● GJBl50.9-2009 (MIL-STD-810D) Damp heat test method.