Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Programmable Walk-in Test Chambers||Application:||Reliability Testing, Research & Development Testing, Failure Analysis|
|Volume(M3):||35.2CBM||Door Size:||Single Wing:W80*H180;Double Wing:W160*H180|
|Temp. Constancy:||+/-0.5oc||Humidity Constancy:||+/-2.5%R.H|
|H.S. Code:||90321000||Delivery:||42 Working Days|
|Installation:||Yes Based On Your Arrangement Of Room And Board|
Simulation High and Low Temperature Walk-In Chamber for Optical Fiber Cable Testing
1. Walk-In Type Temperature Test Chambers
A KOMEG Walk-In Chamber serves as a test site for large components, assemblies, and finished products. KOMEG manufactures both Panel Walk-In Chambers and Solid Walk-In Chambers and can be configured as a temperature chamber or a temperature humidity chamber.
A Panel Walk-In Chamber is made from lightweight insulated panels for fast and easy installation. Usually for electronics temperature aging, like recharger, PCBA, Battery, LCD, scanners, monitors, LED, biological equipment, etc. Outside banding helps prevent leaking and keeps moisture out of the Walk-In Chamber and workspace temperatures steady.
Solid Walk-In Chambers are custom built to accommodate almost any size. They feature welded walls creating an environmental room for applications requiring controlled temperature and humidity testing exceeding 85°C. Typically, for ease of installation, a Solid Walk-In Chamber works best in new construction buildings, areas with extremely large doors, or rooms where outside walls can be easily removed.
2. Walk-In Chamber Types
|Model||Temperature Range||Humidity Range||Temperature Change rate||Recommended Test / Application|
|Panel Walk-in Chamber||-60°C to +85°C||20% to 95%RH||1 to 2°C/min||Temperature Cycling Temp / Humidity Cycling / Storage Testing|
|Solid Walk-In Chamber||-60°C to +150°C||20% to 95%RH||4 to 5°C/min, or faster||Temperature Cycling|
Temp / Humidity Cycling
Extreme Temp / Humidity Testing
|Steady State Walk-In Chamber||-20°C to +50°C||20% to 95%RH||N/A||Constant Temperature|
Constant Temp / Humidity
3. Main Technical Parameters
|Interior Dimensions||W3900 x H2100 x D4300mm|
|Exterior Dimensions||W5050 x H2350 x D4500mm|
|Safety Devices(standard)||No fuse breaker, over pressure, over heat and over current protection for compressor, over temperature protection, over load protection for blower, dry heat protection|
|Standard accessories||Sight window*1, cable port ( portΦ50mm ) *1, chamber lamp*1, status indicator|
|Control System||Balanced Temperature & Humidity Control System|
|Refrigeration system||Water Cooled|
|Semi-hermetic compressor, single stage or cascade refrigeration system,|
|CFC free refrigerant ( HFC-507 and HFC-23 )|
|Controller||Panel||7-inch LCD Touch panel, Chinese or English display selectable|
|Operation model||Program or fix point running|
|Memory capacity||120 programs,1200steps, all repeat 999 cycles,part repeat 99 cycles|
|Accuracy||Temp.:0.1% of F.S ± 1 digit Humidity:0.1% of F.S ± 1 digit|
|Input||Temp.: pt-100, Humidity: pt-100 or ～5V DCV|
|Comm.port||RS-232 or RS-485 ( Softawre is option)|
|Temp. range||Maximum: 80 ºC,120 ºC;|
Minimum: -60 ºC, -50 ºC, -40 ºC, -30 ºC, -20 ºC, -10 ºC, 0 ºC
|Humidity Range||10%, 20%, 30% ~ 95%|
|Temp. constancy||±0.5 ºC|
|Temp. uniformity||±2.0 ºC|
|Ambient Temp.||+5 ºC～+35 ºC|
|Wiring method||AC 380 ± 10% 50Hz ,3 phase 4 wires + Ground Wires|
|Heat up time||+20 ºC～+80 ºC, Within 60 min|
|Pull down time||+20 ºC ~ -55 º, -40 ºC, -20 ºC, -10 ºC, Within 120 or 90 or 60 min|
|Interior material||Stainless Steel Plate(SUS 304)|
|Exterior material||Baked Painting Steel Or Stainless steel ( SUS304)|
|Insulation material||Rigid polyurethane foam|
|Door size (mm)||Single wing: W800 x H1800; Double wing: W1600 x H1800;|
|Note:1. We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice 2.Customized sizes and configurations available|
4. KOMEG Temperature Humidity Test Chamber Features:
1. The separation design of humidifying circuit from electric circuit improves safety and reliability, lengthen the service life of the electronical components.
2. Chinese and English optional, Russian and Portugal available, 7 inch LCD touch screen, TFT full color display, friendly HMI, easy operation and program, high accuracy of 0.1C or 1% R.H.
3. Display the relative date and information of the whole operating system in running mode, real time test graph display. precautions, maintenance and troubleshooting appear on the screen instantly.
4. Forced air circulating: the Sirocco fan motor provides greater cyclic airflow to avoid dead corner in the chamber so as to obtain high temperature and humidity uniformity.
5. The system of heating up, cooling down, dehumidifying, and humidifying can be operated independently so as to reduce the cost of testing, extend the operation life of the test chamber and decrease the failure rate.
Widest test range, most customizable
Contact Person: Ms Nancy Wong