Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pre-heat Time:||60°C To 200°C Within 20 Min||Recovery Time:||Exposure 30 Min|
|Pull Down Time:||- 80°C To -10°C||Insulation Material:||Stainless Steel Plate|
|Refrigeration System:||Water Cooled||Ambient Temp:||+5°C To 35°C|
Environmental Simulation High Low Temperature Thermal Shock Test Chamber
Main technical specification
2,Performance:( Water-cooled, water temperature is +25 ° C, no load)
|2.1 Low temperature shock range||
|2.2High temperature shock range||
|2.3 Shock range||
High temperature:+60～+150℃ ;Low temperature: -50℃～-10℃
|2.4 Temperature stability||
|2.5 Temp. Uniformity||
|2.6 Temperature steady time||
-50℃~150℃ about 5min,With load 10KG plastic IC,, High
temperature and low temperature steady for each 30 min(sensor
placed in the unit outlet)
Ⅲ. Structure Features
|3.1 Workspace volume||
W 700 × H 600 × D 600 mm
|3.2 Exterior size||
Approx W 1750 × H1960 × D 2000 mm
|3.3 Inner material||
Stainless steel (SUS #304)
|3.4 Exterior material||
high-quality carbon steel with static color spray
|3.5 Insulation materials:||
High temperature zone:24k glass foam
Low temperature zone:PU polyurethane foam+glass foam
Bare wire heater
|3.7 Air circulation system||
a. TECO motor
b. stainless steel extended shaft
c. Multi-blade fan blade (SIROCCO FAN)
a. flat embedded handle
b. Rear button: SUS #304
c. silicone foam strip
Description and Application
As we know that thermal shock occurs when a thermal gradient causes different parts of an object to expand by different amounts. This differential expansion can be understood in terms of stress or of strain, equivalently. At some point, this stress can exceed the strength of the material, causing a crack to form. If nothing stops this crack from propagating through the material, it will cause the object's structure to fail. Normally we use thermal shock test equipment to test how much amount can a product withstand thermal shock.
Thermal shock testing exposes products to alternating low and high temperatures to accelerate failures caused by temperature cycles or thermal shocks during normal use. The transition between temperature extremes occurs very rapidly, greater than 15 °C/min.
There are three chambers used to perform thermal shock testing, high-temperature chamber, low-temperature chamber and test chamber. Sample is placed in the test chamber, more extreme temperature than test temperature can be set in high-temperature chamber and low-temperature chamber. When doing low temperature testing, cold chamber door open, and low-temperature chamber working together with test chamber.
When converted into high-temperature test, cold chamber door closed, hot chamber door are opened, and test chamber working together with high-temperature chamber. Conversion of mechanical action (transferring from high temperature to low temperature or low temperature to high temperature) can be completed in less than 1second, and the temperature can be quickly stabilized.
KOMEG Thermal Shock Chambers’ Characteristics:
1. Heat preservation material, we use high-intensity PU foam and high density glass fiber cotton, which can assure high precise and better uniformity and avoid unnecessary energy loss. Meanwhile, our design can better assure personnel safety when operating a Walk-in Chamber.
2. Inner wall and housing material:
For small standard models, generally use inner wall of stainless steel #304 1.0mm, housing of stainless steel #304 1.2mm;
For bigger models, or some customized with special needs, we use inner wall of stainless steel #304 1.5 to 3.0mm, housing of stainless steel #304 over 1.5mm;
3. Material quality of inner box is SUS304 # mounted stainless steel imported, and outer box is steel plate and the paint process applies automobile coating technology. Box body is processed shape using Triumph processing machine, its shape is nice and neat.
4. Large-size Full Color LCD touchscreen displayer, simple operation, easy to edit programs. PID with automatic calculation function; self-diagnostic function, show failure message and failure shot solutions step by step.
5. An RS-232 and RS-485 communication interface, matching recorder, strong expandability. We also support remote control by PC via wifi or wire (recommended).
During the whole test, test sample is no need to be moved, and without any human intervention.
Contact Person: Anna Hu