Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Exterior Material:||Baked Painting Steel Or Stainless Steel (SUS304)||Temperature Range:||-70℃～+150℃|
|Humitity Range:||20%～98%||Compressor:||Danfoss Or Tecumseh Or Blog|
|Heat Up Time:||-70℃～+100℃,within 60 Min||Pull Down Time:||+20℃～-70℃, Within 80 Min|
|Temp. Constancy:||±0.5ºC||Humidity Constancy:||±2.5%R.H|
environmental test cabinet,
environmental testing chamber
Newest and most innovative High & Low Temperature Chamber Without Humidity with Water Cooled
An environmental chamber, also called climatic chamber or climate chamber, is an enclosure used to test the effects of specified environmental conditions on biological items, industrial products, materials, and electronic devices and components.
Such a chamber can be used:
as a stand-alone test for environmental effects on test specimens;
as preparation of test specimens for further physical tests or chemical tests;
as environmental conditions for conducting testing of specimens;
● Stainless steel exterior
● Energy-efficient refrigeration with exclusive electronic expansion valve system
● Specialized humidity generation and control
● Unique thermal break construction for extreme testing
● Sight window*1, cable port(portΦ50mm)*1, shelves*2, chamber lamp*1, power cable *2m
● No fuse breaker, over pressure,over heat and over current protection for compressor, Over temperature protection, over load protect of blower, dry heat protection
1. The separation of humidifier circuit from electric circuit improves safety and protects the circuit against the leakage of water supply line.
2. Chinese and English optional, LCD touch screen, full color, easy operation and program, high accuracy of 0.1C or 1%R.H.
3. Able to display the relative date and information of the whole operating system in running mode, graphic display, precautions, maintenance and troubleshooting appear on the screen instantly.
4. The Sirocco fan motor provides greater cyclic airflow to avoid dead corner in the chamber so as to obtain high temperature and humidity uniformity.
5. The system of heating up, heating down, dehumidifying, and humidifying can be operated independently so as to reduce the cost of testing, extend the operation life of the machine and decrease the failure rate.
● Cable Port: Φ100mm cable port is available
● Ro-type water purifier:R-80/day
Provide to keep the humidifying heater and wet bulb wick free from scale.
● Inner glass door with operation port
A glass door can be provided behind the main door so that specimens can be observed. Two operation ports of 130mm diameter are used for handing specimens inside the chamber without opening the glass door.
The rotation regenerating dehumidifier M-120 ensures precise control of low humidity (5℃ 5%RH) for electrostatic reliability tests.
● Temperature and humidity recorder
Temperature 1 pen and humidity 1 pen.
Temperature 3 dots and humidity 1 dot.
Temperature 6 dots and humidity 6 dots.
● Defrosting circuit
The chamber automatically detects and melts the frost on the evaporator when operating below 0℃.
● Liquid or infection
In order to rapidly decrease the temperature inside the chamber, a cylinder of liquid can be connected the chamber
Inventory Test Chamber
Water and Electricity Separation Design
Contact Person: Peter Zhang