Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products Name:||Burn-in Chamber||Interior Dimensions(W*H*D) Mm:||1500*1280*550|
|Exterior Dimensions(W*H*D) Mm:||1720*1980*750||Temp. Range:||Room Temp. +20～+100℃|
|Power:||AC 380±10%50Hz ,3 Phase 4 Wires +Ground Wires||Interior Material:||Stainless Steel Plate(SUS 304)|
Common national and international standards aging room for environmental effects on test specimens
Suitable for all kinds of electronic products,expecially for products with heating characteristics
Product and loading area should be separated
|Interior dimensions(W*H*D) mm||1500*1280*550|
|Exterior dimensions(W*H*D) mm||1720*1980*750|
|Temp. range||Room Temp. +20～+100℃|
|Test. capacity||88PCS/CYCLE(Custom made available)|
|Test range||FAN(full machines number)|
|The detection speed||7-12sec/cycle|
|Note: 1. We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice
2. Customized sizes and configurations available
1. Standard combined design.
2. SUS#304 stainless steel,firm structure, waterproof design.
3. Suitable for test with large quantity and volume products.
4. Adopt imported large LCD Chinese/English microcomputer temperature controller, easy setting, strong function.
5. Standard RS-232C communication interface device.
6. Unique circulation duct design.
7. Comprehensive security control design, adopt intelligent PID+SST/SCR inverse two-way synchronous output,including the slope of the advanced control logic.
8. Heating box and explosion-proof heater design, advanced PID servo control, security, stability and reliability.
Climatic thermal shock test chamber are covered with air bubble film before put them into the strong plywoodcase, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, crash-proof, etc.
* If you face any problems in future during testing process, we promise we will give you a reply within 48 hours and solution provide within 3 working days. We can offer operation video, English operation muanual and video-conference. If customers require on-site service, the transport and travel expense shall be borne by customer.
Why Choose KOMEG?
KOMEG is a well-established Environmental testing equipment company, with over 26 years’ experience in developing, and building a range of specialized Instruments. These include climatic test chambers, thermal shock test chambers, walk-in chambers, burn-in rooms,aging test chambers, drying ovens, salt spray testers and medical laboratory equipment etc.
Now our products are widely used in some well-known companies, such as , UL NZ, STC in Hong Kong, and in many universities in China, such as BUAA, PKU, etc.
We aim at realizing and keeping better design, better function and high quality. We choose imported one for important parts, for example, the compressor we use France's
Tecumseh and German's Bock, the oil seperator we use Alco and ESK, the evaporator, condense and expansion valve we use Denmark's Danfoss, the relayset we use France's Schneider and Japan's Omron and so on.
Contact Person: Fiona