Payment & Shipping Terms:
|System:||Balanced Humidity Control System||Humidity Range:||20-98%R.H|
|Temp Range:||R-20 ℃~+150 ℃,L-40 ℃~+150 ℃,S-70 ℃~150 ℃||Exterior Material:||Baked Painting Steel Plate Or SUS304|
|Cooling Mode:||Water Cooled||Controller:||Programmable LCD Touch Screen|
Climatic Temperature And Humidity Chamber with LCD toch panel
Temperature and humidity test chamber is also called temperature and humidity
testing machine, constant temperature and humidity experimental chamber, programmable wet heat
alternating test chamber, or constant temperature machine. The Temperature and humidity test chamber
is used to inspect equipments quality and test performance of materials in various environments,
and all kinds of materials properties of heat resistance, cold resistance, dry resistance and
moisture resistance, which is fit for Electronics, electrical appliances, mobile phones, communications,
meters, vehicles, plastic products, metals, food, chemicals, building materials, medical, aerospace and
other products quality inspection.
|Temp range||R-20 ℃~+150 ℃ , L-40 ℃~+150 ℃ , S-70 ℃~150 ℃|
|Temp deviation||±20 ℃|
|Temp fluctuation||±0.5 ℃|
|Temp uniformity||±2 ℃|
|Heating and cooling rate||R+20 ℃↓-20 ℃Within45min L+20℃↓-40℃Within60min S+2020℃↓-70℃WITHIN80min|
|-20 ℃↑+100℃D19Within35min -40 ℃↑+100℃D19Within45min -70 ℃↑+100℃D19Within60min|
|System||Balanced&Humidity Control System|
|Interior material||Stainless Steel Plate(SUS304)|
|Exterior material||Baked Painting Steel Or Stainless steel(SUS304)|
|Insulation material||Rigid polyurethane Foam and Glass Fiber Wool|
|Refrigeration system||Hermetic compressor,Single stage refrigeration CFC free refrigerant system|
|(HFC-507/HFC-23)Hermetic Compressor,Cascsde Refrigeration CFC free refrigerant|
|Controllor||LCD Toch panel,Chinese or English display selectabile|
|Safety Devices||No fuse breaker,over pressure,over heat and over current protectors|
|for compressor,over temp.protector,over load protectoroffan,dry heat prtechto|
|Standard Accessories||Sightwindow*1,cable port(portØ50mm)*1,shelves*2,chamberlamp*1,power cable2m|
|Power||AC380±10%50Hz 3phase 4 wires+Groud Wires|
Product Main Features
1. Material quality of inner box is SUS304 # mirror-face stainless steel imported, and
outer box is steel plate and the paint. Box body is processed shape using CNC
machine tool, its shape is beautiful and fine.
2. Heat preservation material used glass fiber cotton of high-intensity PU foam and
high density, which can avoid unnecessary energy loss.
3. Large glass window design, viewing angle in all directions, hollow electric plating
film and anti-condensation design, built-in lights to facilitate the test sample state of
real-time observation in the course of testing.
4. Large-size LCD display screen, simple operation, easy to edit programs. PID with
automatic calculation function, show failure message .
5. An RS-232 communication interface, matching recorder, strong expandability.
6. with timing contact, and be able to cope with dynamic testing and measure test.
7. The system-wide multi-security protection and power-cut memory.
8. Freezer imported by the French original armored warrior compressor and use
environmental-friendly refrigerant (R134a, R404a, R23).
9. Frozen system uses units or low-temperature dual-loop system design.
10. Use more powerful wing-blower air supply cycle, to avoid any dead end,
temperature and humidity are evenly distributed in the test region.
11. Wind-road cycle adopted the design of blowing side wind and return wind. Wind
pressure and wind speed are in accord with test standards, and make the door
instantaneous temperature and humidity open that is stabilized time soon.
12. Heating, cooling, humidification and dehumidification system is totally unaided to
improve efficiency, reduce testing cost, increase life expectancy and lower failure
Environmental test chamber Standard
GJB150.3 high-temperature testing
GJB150.4 low-temperature testing
GJB150.9 humid testing
GB11158 Technical conditions for high-temperature testing box
GB10589-89 Technical conditions for low-temperature testing box
GB10592-89 Technical conditions for high and low temperature testing box
B/T10586-89 technical conditions for humidity testing chamber
GB/T2423.1-2001 Low-temperature testing methods
GB/T2423.2-2001 High-temperature testing methods
B/T2423.3-93 Testing Method for humidity Test Chamber
GB/T2423.4-93 Alternating hot and humid testing method
GB/T2423.22-2001temperature testing method
IEC60068-2-1.1990 low-temperature testing method
IEC60068-2-2.1974 high-temperature testing method
By testing your product with our low cost environmental test chamber you can:
a,Shorten Product Development Period
b,Increase Customers' Confidence and Loyalty
c,Ensure Product Quality & Reliability
d,Forecast Life Expectancy
g,Reduce After Sales Service
How to install and use the product?
We will send you operating instructions, English video by Email. Or you can download on our
officail website directly.
Most of our machine is shipped with a whole part, which means it is already installed, all you
need to do is to connect the power cable and start to use. And if possible, we can also install
your machine at site.
Service Quality Assurance
a. Quality assurance issues:
1. The equipment warranty for one year from the date of sales under normal use (except natural disasters,
power abnormal, man-made improper, improper maintenance, the Company free maintenance, for more
that warranty service , costs will be charged accordingly.
2. The equipment problems during use should be respond within 24 hours to appoint maintenance
engineers, technical staff in time, solve the problems.
3. Promise to provide lifetime free technical support.
b. The main evidence for the free service:
1. Please save your company properly, "Operating Instructions" and "warranty card", any loss should be
within one month to contact the customer service department with my company.
2. "Operating Instructions" and "warranty card" if the altered seal or add me to the Company, the invalid.
c. The following cases, although the effective guarantee period, may also small additional
technology or materials:
1. Change and damage due to natural disasters.
2. As the user of the fault or operator error resulting in failure.
3. The damage caused by improper maintenance.
4. Failing to use the power supply lead to damage
5. Overhaul their own fault.
6. Resulting in failure to lend to others.
7. Modified so that their own fault.
Part of the certificate for KOMEG test chamber