Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Workspace Volume (W X H X D):||600 X 600 X 460mm||Exterior Size (W X H X D):||880 X 1730 X 1400mm|
|Temperature Range:||-40 °C To 150 °C||Material:||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Controller:||Language Selected, English, Russian||Humidity Range:||20% To 98%R.H.|
|Insulation Materials:||PUR Foam|
Climatic Testing Chamber,
Environmental Test Chamber
PUR Foam Insulation Climatic Test Chambers High Low Temperature Cycling Testing for PV Module
1. KOMEG Climatic Test Chambers Features:
1. Heat preservation material, we use high-intensity PU foam with flame retardant material and high density glass fiber cotton, which can assure high precise and better uniformity and avoid unnecessary energy loss. Meanwhile, our design can better assure personnel safety when operating a Walk-in Chamber.
2. Large glass window design, viewing angle in all directions, hollow electric plating film and anti-condensation design; built-in LED lights to facilitate the test sample state of real-time observation in the course of testing; double door design, the inner big glass door with hand-in holes for the convenient operating.
3. Material quality of inner box is SUS304 # mounted stainless steel imported, and outer box is steel plate and the paint process applies automobile coating technology. Box body is processed shape using Triumph processing machine, its shape is nice and neat.
4. Large-size Full Color LCD touchscreen displayer, simple operation, easy to edit programs. PID with automatic calculation function; self-diagnostic function, show failure message and failure shot solutions step by step.
5. An RS-232 and RS-485 communication interface, matching recorder, strong expandability. We also support remote control by PC via wifi or wire (recommended).
6. With timing contact, and be able to cope with dynamic testing and measure test.
7. The system-wide multi-security protection, two steps password to ensure the chamber’s smooth running and power-cut memory. General running mode: programmable running, constant running and booking boot.
8. Freezer/Compressor imported by the French original armored warrior Tecumseh compressor or GEA, and use environmental-friendly refrigerant (R404a, R23).
9. Refrigeration system uses units or low-temperature dual-loop system design.
10. Use more powerful wing-blower air supply cycle, to avoid any dead end, temperature and humidity are evenly distributed in the test space.
11. Air circulation adopted the design of blowing side wind and return wind. Wind pressure and wind speed are in accord with test standards GB, MIL, and make the door instantaneous temperature and humidity open that is stabilized time soon.
12. Heating, cooling, humidification and dehumidification system is totally independently to improve efficiency, reduce testing cost, increase life expectancy and decrease failure rate.
2. High temperature limits of test chambers
There are many types of test chambers, but they all high and low temperature limits. Let's take a look at the typical high temperatures thresholds and why they exist.
Test chambers usually have wire heaters made of a material called Nichrome. By placing successive loops of heater wire, a greater amount of heat that is generated. The result looks a lot like the inside of a toaster. Fans circulate the air past the heaters, so the samples in the chamber are not exposed to radiant heat. It is very easy to add heaters and increase the speed and / or high limit of a chamber.
KOMEG chambers typically have a high temperature limits under 200°C. Here is a break-down of why a chamber's high temperature limit exists:
150°C: There are two reasons we may limit a chamber to 150°C. First, there may be a limitation of the materials used inside the chamber. Secondly, for extremely fast chambers, we may limit the high temperature to avoid problems with accidentally tripping overheat protection devices.
170-180°C: Most models stop at this temperature range. There is a risk of burning the oil inside the refrigeration's cooling coil.
● GB-2423．1-89(IEC68-2-1)Test A:Low Temperature Test
● GB-2423．2-89(IEC68-2-2)Test B:High Temperature Test
● GJB360．8-87(MIL-STD．202F) High Temperature Life Test
● GBJl50．3(MIL-STD-810D) High Temperature Test
● GJBl50．4(MIL-STD-810D) Low Temperature Test
● GB2423．3-93(IEC68-2-3)Test Ca:Constant Heat Test
● GB2423．4-93(IEC68-2—30)Test Db:Damp Heat Alternative Test
● GJBl50．9-93(MIL-STD-810D) Damp Heat Test
Bypass mode to adjust cooling capacity to achieve a constant
temperature and humidity effectively
※Using company owned brand KOMEG KM-3166 LCD touch
screen controller with PID control parameters setting
※Flexible approach for data collection and recording
※Key parts are imported, ensuring the service life and high reliability
※Efficient oil separator to ensure the service life of the compressor
3. Parameter Specifications:
|150L chamber volume|
|Temp. range||-40°C ～150°C|
|Temperature stability||High±0.5°C ,low ±1.0°C|
|Heat up time||-40°C ～+100°C,within 45 min|
|Pull down time||+20°C ～-40°C,within 60 min|
|Interior Dimension(mm)||W 600 x H 600 x D 460mm|
|Exterior Dimension(mm)||W 880 x H 1730 x D 1400mm|
|Interior material||Stainless Steel Plate ( SUS 304)|
|Exterior material||Baked Painting Steel Or Stainless steel ( SUS304)|
|Insulation material||Rigid polyurethane Foam and Glass Fiber Wool|
|Total power||7KW(heater 3KW included)|
|Ambient Temp.||+5°C ～+35°C|
|Power Supply||AC 380V±10％ 50Hz ,3 phase 4 wires +Ground Wires|
|Sight window size||370 X 450mm|
|Sample holder||2 pcs|
|Fittings||cable port(portΦ50mm)*1, chamber lamp*1, power cable *2m|
|Safety device (standard)||
No fuse breaker,over pressure,over heat&over current protect,over temp.
protect, over load protect for blower, dry heat protect
|Control System||Balanced Temperature & Humidity Control (BTHC)System|
|Refrigeration system||Air Cooled (Water Cooled is option)|
Single stage refrigeration system,
|Controller||7-inch LCD Touch Screen panel|
|Operation model :Program or fix point running|
|Memory capacity :120programs,1200steps,|
|All repeat 999 cycles, part repeat 99 cycles|
Note: 1. We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice 2. Customized sizes and configurations available
4. Factory Tour --- Why KOMEG IS Your Right Choice?
Specialized in climatic test chamber since 1990
Main parts are imported famouse brand like Tecumseh, Danfoss, Bizter, ESK,Ranco,Castel,etc.
Passed ,CE,TUV,etc. third party certification
Recognized by Global 500 Enterprises like EMERSON, SIEMENS, Minolta, Epson, HUAWEI, TCL,etc
Environmental friendly, low energy consumption and easy maintenance
High cost-effective and steady delivery time
Experienced and trained staffs assure good service
Contact Person: Peter Zhang