Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Workspace Volume (W X H X D):||600 X 600 X 460mm||Exterior Size (W X H X D):||880 X 1730 X 1400mm|
|Temperature Range:||-40 °C To 150 °C||Material:||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Controller:||Language Selected, English, Russian||Humidity Range:||20% To 98%R.H.|
|Insulation Materials:||PUR Foam|
climatic test chambers,
Climatic Testing Chamber
High Performance Temp. and Humidity Climatic Test Chambers for Automotive Spareparts
1. KOMEG Climatic Test Chambers Features:
1. The separation of humidifier circuit from electric circuit improves safety and protects the circuit against the leakage of water supply line.
2. Chinese and English optional, LCD touch screen, full color, easy operation and program, high accuracy of 0.1C or 1%R.H.
3. Able to display the relative date and information of the whole operating system in running mode, graphic display, precautions, maintenance and troubleshooting appear on the screen instantly.
4. The Sirocco fan motor provides greater cyclic airflow to avoid dead corner in the chamber so as to obtain high temperature and humidity uniformity.
5. The system of heating up, heating down, dehumidifying, and humidifying can be operated independently so as to reduce the cost of testing, extend the operation life of the machine and decrease the failure rate.
2. High temperature limits of test chambers
There are many types of test chambers, but they all high and low temperature limits. Let's take a look at the typical high temperatures thresholds and why they exist.
Test chambers usually have wire heaters made of a material called Nichrome. By placing successive loops of heater wire, a greater amount of heat that is generated. The result looks a lot like the inside of a toaster. Fans circulate the air past the heaters, so the samples in the chamber are not exposed to radiant heat. It is very easy to add heaters and increase the speed and / or high limit of a chamber.
KOMEG chambers typically have a high temperature limits under 200°C. Here is a break-down of why a chamber's high temperature limit exists:
150°C: There are two reasons we may limit a chamber to 150°C. First, there may be a limitation of the materials used inside the chamber. Secondly, for extremely fast chambers, we may limit the high temperature to avoid problems with accidentally tripping overheat protection devices.
170-180°C: Most models stop at this temperature range. There is a risk of burning the oil inside the refrigeration's cooling coil.
3. Standard Met and Implemented:
GB/Bb T2423.2-89 high temperature test method
GB2423.1-89 test A: low temperature test method 6
GJB150.4-1986 test at low temperature
IEC60068-2-1 low temperature test method
IEC60068-2-38 temperature cycle
IEC60068-2-78 constant humidity temperature
MIL - STD - 202G - 103B humidity test
IEC60068-2-30 humidity temperature cycle
GB/T2423.3 constant humidity heat test method
4. Parameter Specifications:
|150L chamber volume|
|Temp. range||-40°C ～150°C|
|Temperature stability||High±0.5°C ,low ±1.0°C|
|Heat up time||-40°C ～+100°C,within 45 min|
|Pull down time||+20°C ～-40°C,within 60 min|
|Interior Dimension(mm)||W 600 x H 600 x D 460mm|
|Exterior Dimension(mm)||W 880 x H 1730 x D 1400mm|
|Interior material||Stainless Steel Plate ( SUS 304)|
|Exterior material||Baked Painting Steel Or Stainless steel ( SUS304)|
|Insulation material||Rigid polyurethane Foam and Glass Fiber Wool|
|Total power||7KW(heater 3KW included)|
|Ambient Temp.||+5°C ～+35°C|
|Power Supply||AC 380V±10％ 50Hz ,3 phase 4 wires +Ground Wires|
|Sight window size||370 X 450mm|
|Sample holder||2 pcs|
|Fittings||cable port(portΦ50mm)*1, chamber lamp*1, power cable *2m|
|Safety device (standard)||
No fuse breaker,over pressure,over heat&over current protect,over temp.
protect, over load protect for blower, dry heat protect
|Control System||Balanced Temperature & Humidity Control (BTHC)System|
|Refrigeration system||Air Cooled (Water Cooled is option)|
Single stage refrigeration system,
|Controller||7-inch LCD Touch Screen panel|
|Operation model :Program or fix point running|
|Memory capacity :120programs,1200steps,|
|All repeat 999 cycles, part repeat 99 cycles|
Note: 1. We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice 2. Customized sizes and configurations available
5. Advantages --- Why KOMEG IS Your Right Choice?
Benefits more than you can get from other supplier.
1)Delicate touch and excellent user experience
2)Unique and compact design, top grade appearance, stable performance and easy operation.
3)Can simulate a wide range of temperature and humidity environments
4)Capable of testing large components, assemblies, and finished products
5)Customized sizes and configurations available
Programmable Climatic Test Chambers are covered with air bubble film before put them into the strong plywood case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, crash-proof, etc.
Contact Person: Anna Hu