Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Volume:||27.1CBM||Temperature Range:||-60 °C To 150 °C|
|Material:||SUS304 Stainless Steel||Controller:||LED Touchscreen 7 Inch|
|Humidity Uniformity:||±3.0% Or ±5.0%|
climatic test chambers,
Climatic Testing Chamber
Stability Temperature Humidity Test Chamber Climatic Test Chamber
Temperature And Humidity Test Chamber used to test various types of materials for their tolerances of heat, cold, dry, humidity. It is applied for for all types of electronic products,electric appliance,
and products from communication, instrument, automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical,building materials, medical and aerospace industries.
2. Stability Temperature Humidity Test Chamber ClimaticTest Chamber Features:
1. Graceful appearance, circularly shaped body for , surface treated with mist strips and plane handle with no reaction. Our temperature humdity climatic chamber is easy to operate, safe and reliable.
2. Rectangular double-glassed watching window for the observation of the test production during the testing process.
The window is equipped with sweat-proof electrical heating device that can prevent water steam from condensing
into droplets, and with high brightness PL fluorescent bulbs to provide light inside the box.
3. Double-layer-insulated airtight doors, able to insulate the internal temperature effectively.
4. Water supply system that is externally connectable, convenient for refilling water into the humidifying pot and
5. The French Tecumseh brand is used for the circulation system of the compressor, capable of removing the
lubricant between the condensation pipes and capillaries. The environment protecting coolant is used for the
whole series (R23, R404A)
6. Imported LCD display screen, capable of displaying the measured value as well as the set value and time.
7. The controller of environmental chamber has the functions of multiples segment program editing, and of quick or slope control of temperature and humidity.
8. Inserted mobile pulley, convenient for movement an relocation, with strong positioning screws.
3. High temperature limits of test chambers
There are many types of test chambers, but they all high and low temperature limits. Let's take a look at the typical high temperatures thresholds and why they exist.
Test chambers usually have wire heaters made of a material called Nichrome. By placing successive loops of heater wire, a greater amount of heat that is generated. The result looks a lot like the inside of a toaster. Fans circulate the air past the heaters, so the samples in the chamber are not exposed to radiant heat. It is very easy to add heaters and increase the speed and / or high limit of a chamber.
KOMEG chambers typically have a high temperature limits under 200°C. Here is a break-down of why a chamber's high temperature limit exists:
150°C: There are two reasons we may limit a chamber to 150°C. First, there may be a limitation of the materials used inside the chamber. Secondly, for extremely fast chambers, we may limit the high temperature to avoid problems with accidentally tripping overheat protection devices.
170-180°C: Most models stop at this temperature range. There is a risk of burning the oil inside the refrigeration's cooling coil.
4. Temperature and Humidity Test Capabilities
KOMEG have a variety of temperature and humidity chambers from small to walk-in chambers that can reproduce a wide range of climatic conditions incluiding high and low temperature as well as combined temperature and humidity conditions. KOMEG also support a climatic test facility dedicated to tests against requirements for telecoms and radio products.
5.Parts and brands:
Contact Person: Anna Hu