Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Workspace Volume (W X H X D):||W 1000 X H 1000 X D 800mm||Exterior Size (W X H X D):||W 1280 X H 2160 X D 1750mm|
|Temperature Range:||-40 °C To 150 °C||Material:||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Controller:||Language Selected, English, Russian||Humidity Range:||20% To 98%R.H.|
|Insulation Materials:||PUR Foam|
climatic test chambers,
Climatic Testing Chamber
Large Inner Glass Door climatic test chamber with temi880 controller available
1. Temperature Humidity Test Chamber View:
Able to accurately simulate a wide range of complicated natural environments, and is suitable for reliability test in industrial products. Meet GB5184.108.40.206.6-95 standard requirements of environmental testing equipment and test methods for the basic parameters of electric and electronic products under the condition of humidity, low temperature, high temperature, and constant heat.
Suitable for electrical, electronics, machinery and other products, parts, materials, etc. under high or low temperature conditions on the products, parts, materials quality and reliability testing.
2. High temperature limits of test chambers
There are many types of test chambers, but they all high and low temperature limits. Let's take a look at the typical high temperatures thresholds and why they exist.
Test chambers usually have wire heaters made of a material called Nichrome. By placing successive loops of heater wire, a greater amount of heat that is generated. The result looks a lot like the inside of a toaster. Fans circulate the air past the heaters, so the samples in the chamber are not exposed to radiant heat. It is very easy to add heaters and increase the speed and / or high limit of a chamber.
KOMEG chambers typically have a high temperature limits under 200°C. Here is a break-down of why a chamber's high temperature limit exists:
3. Standard Met and Implemented:
● GB-2423. 1-89 (IEC68-2-1)Test A: Low Temperature Test
● GB-2423. 2-89 (IEC68-2-2)Test B: High Temperature Test
● GJB360. 8-87 (MIL-STD. 202F) High Temperature Life Test
● GBJl50. 3 (MIL-STD-810D) High Temperature Test
● GJBl50. 4 (MIL-STD-810D) Low Temperature Test
● GB2423. 3-93(IEC68-2-3)Test Ca: Constant Heat Test
4. Humidity Temperature Chamber Parameter Specifications:
|150L chamber volume|
|Temp. range||-40°C ～150°C|
|Temperature stability||High±0.5°C ,low ±1.0°C|
|Heat up time||-40°C ～+100°C,within 45 min|
|Pull down time||+20°C ～-40°C,within 60 min|
|Interior Dimension(mm)||W 1000 x H 1000 x D 800mm|
|Exterior Dimension(mm)||W 1280 x H 2160 x D 1750mm|
|Interior material||Stainless Steel Plate ( SUS 304)|
|Exterior material||Baked Painting Steel Or Stainless steel ( SUS304)|
|Insulation material||Rigid polyurethane Foam and Glass Fiber Wool|
|Total power||7KW(heater 3KW included)|
|Ambient Temp.||+5°C ～+35°C|
|Power Supply||AC 380V±10％ 50Hz ,3 phase 4 wires +Ground Wires|
|Sight window size||430 X 530mm|
|Sample holder||2 pcs|
|Fittings||cable port(portΦ50mm)*1, chamber lamp*1, power cable *2m|
|Safety device (standard)||
No fuse breaker,over pressure,over heat&over current protect,over temp.
protect, over load protect for blower, dry heat protect
|Control System||Balanced Temperature & Humidity Control (BTHC)System|
|Refrigeration system||Air Cooled (Water Cooled is option)|
Single stage refrigeration system,
|Controller||7-inch LCD Touch Screen panel|
|Operation model :Program or fix point running|
|Memory capacity :120programs,1200steps,|
|All repeat 999 cycles, part repeat 99 cycles|
Note: 1. We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice 2. Customized sizes and configurations available
5. Technology Advantages: KOMEG provide you excellent test chambers
1. Trumphy processing machine and car coating technology let the tets chamber feel delicate touch and excellent user experience
To keep its outstanding appearance in long term service, we apply the coating technology of automotive for the surface treatment:
Acid-cleaning, coslettise, drying, spraying, baking, then packing back.
This technology hardly causes coating damage. Long time no lose color.
It’s easy for cleaning and maintenance.
2. Large glass window design, viewing angle in all directions, hollow electric plating film and anti-condensation design; built-in LED lights to facilitate the test sample state of real-time observation in the course of testing; double door design, the inner big glass door with hand-in holes for the convenient operating.
Programmable Climatic Test Chambers are covered with air bubble film before put them into the strong plywood case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, crash-proof, etc.
Contact Person: Peter Zhang