Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Workspace Volume (W X H X D):||W 1500 × D 1000 × H 1000 Mm||Exterior Size (W X H X D):||About: W2010 X D1510 X H 2150 Mm|
|Total Power:||7KW||Temperature Range:||-40 °C To 150 °C|
|Material:||SUS304 Stainless Steel||Controller:||Language Selected, English, Russian|
|Humidity Range:||20% To 98%R.H.||Insulation Materials:||PUR Foam|
Climatic Testing Chamber,
Environmental Test Chamber
LCD Touchscreen control Double Open Door climatic test chamber with RS485 Port
1. KOMEG Temperature Humidity Test Chamber Features:
The temperature and climatic stress screening cabinet are designed using modular concepts. It has a powerful compressor with high fan capacity which allows temperature variations. These units allow determination of stress limits of the specimen. It is available in multicolour touch panel with 32 bit controller. It allows single operated lockable door handle. The item is made of stainless steel. There is a potential free contact for malfunctioning signal.
2. High temperature limits of test chambers
There are many types of test chambers, but they all high and low temperature limits. Let's take a look at the typical high temperatures thresholds and why they exist.
Test chambers usually have wire heaters made of a material called Nichrome. By placing successive loops of heater wire, a greater amount of heat that is generated. The result looks a lot like the inside of a toaster. Fans circulate the air past the heaters, so the samples in the chamber are not exposed to radiant heat. It is very easy to add heaters and increase the speed and / or high limit of a chamber.
KOMEG chambers typically have a high temperature limits under 200°C. Here is a break-down of why a chamber's high temperature limit exists:
3. Standard Met and Implemented:
GB/Bb T2423.2-89 high temperature test method
GB2423.1-89 test A: low temperature test method
GJB150.4-1986 test at low temperature
IEC60068-2-1 low temperature test method
IEC60068-2-38 temperature cycle
IEC60068-2-78 constant humidity temperature
MIL - STD - 202G - 103B humidity test
IEC60068-2-30 humidity temperature cycle
GB/T2423.3 constant humidity heat test method
4. Humidity Temperature Chamber Parameter Specifications:
|1500L chamber volume|
|Temp. range||-40°C ～150°C|
|Temperature stability||High±0.5°C ,low ±1.0°C|
|Heat up time||-40°C ～+100°C,within 45 min|
|Pull down time||+20°C ～-40°C,within 60 min|
|Interior Dimension(mm)||W 1500 × D 1000 × H 1000 mm|
|Exterior Dimension(mm)||About: W2010 x D1510 x H 2150 mm|
|Interior material||Stainless Steel Plate ( SUS 304)|
|Exterior material||Baked Painting Steel Or Stainless steel ( SUS304)|
|Insulation material||Rigid polyurethane Foam and Glass Fiber Wool|
|Total power||7KW(heater 3KW included)|
|Ambient Temp.||+5°C ～+35°C|
|Power Supply||AC 380V±10％ 50Hz ,3 phase 4 wires +Ground Wires|
|Sight window size||430 X 530mm|
|Sample holder||2 pcs|
|Fittings||cable port(portΦ50mm)*1, chamber lamp*1, power cable *2m|
|Safety device (standard)||
No fuse breaker,over pressure,over heat&over current protect,over temp.
protect, over load protect for blower, dry heat protect
|Control System||Balanced Temperature & Humidity Control (BTHC)System|
|Refrigeration system||Air Cooled (Water Cooled is option)|
Single stage refrigeration system,
|Controller||7-inch LCD Touch Screen panel|
|Operation model :Program or fix point running|
|Memory capacity :120programs,1200steps,|
|All repeat 999 cycles, part repeat 99 cycles|
Note: 1. We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice 2. Customized sizes and configurations available
5. Technology Advantages: KOMEG provide you excellent test chambers
1. Trumphy processing machine and car coating technology let the tets chamber feel delicate touch and excellent user experience
2. Large glass window design, viewing angle in all directions, hollow electric plating film and anti-condensation design; built-in LED lights to facilitate the test sample state of real-time observation in the course of testing; double door design, the inner big glass door with hand-in holes for the convenient operating.
3. Material quality of inner box is SUS304 # mounted stainless steel imported, and outer box is steel plate and the paint process applies automobile coating technology. Box body is processed shape using Triumph processing machine, its shape is nice and neat.
4. 7 inch or 10 inch Full Color LCD touchscreen controller, simple operation, easy to edit programs. PID with automatic calculation function; self-diagnostic function, show failure message and failure shot solutions step by step.
5. An RS-232 and RS-485 communication interface, matching recorder, strong expandability. We also support remote control by PC via wifi or wire (recommended).
Programmable Climatic Test Chambers are covered with air bubble film before put them into the strong plywood case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, crash-proof, etc.
Contact Person: Peter Zhang