Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Interior Size:||W 1500 × D 1000 × H 1000 Mm||Exterior Size:||W 2010 × D 1510 × H 2150 Mm|
|Temperature Range:||-70 / -40 °C To +150 / +180 °C||Interior Material:||Mate SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Material:||SUS304 Stainless Steel Plate With Coating||Humidity Range:||20% To 98%R.H.|
|Insulation Materials:||Rigid PUR Foam + Glass Wool||Controller:||Language Selected, English, Russian|
climatic test chambers,
Environmental Test Chamber
Programmable Environmental Climatic Test Chamber Precisely Stimulating Temperature Humidity
1. KOMEG Temperature Humidity Test Chamber Application:
Programmable temperature humidity test chamber is also called environment test chambe, used to test various types of materials for their tolerances of heat, cold, dry, humidity, damp-heat, thermal cycling, humidity-freezing climate mode. It is applied for quality inspection for all types of electronic products, electric appliance, and products from communication, instrument, automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials,
medical and aerospace industries.
2. Environmental Test Chamber Main Characteristics:
1. Nice and neat appearance, rectangle-shaped body, surface treated with powder coating and no-reaction handle. Easy to operate and maintenance, safe and reliable;
2. Double-layer-insulated airtight doors, to ensure better insulation effect, no-frosting at low temperature;
3. The French Tecumseh brand compressor / German GEA Bock / German is used for the circulation system of the compressor, capable of removing the lubricant between the condensation pipes and capillaries. The environment-protecting refrigerant R-404A, R23 is used;
4. Imported LCD display screen, capable of displaying the measured value as well as the set value and time, upto 269 groups of programs;
5. The control unit has the functions of multiples segment program editing, and of quick or slope control of temperature and
3. Standard Met and Implemented:
● GB-2423．2-2008 (IEC68-2-1) Test A: Low Temperature Test
● GB-2423．2-2008 (IEC68-2-2) Test B: High Temperature Test
● GJB360．8-2009 (MIL-STD. 202F) High Temperature Operating Life Test
● GBJl50．3-2009 (MIL-STD-810D) High Temperature Test
● GBJl50．3-2009 (MIL-STD-810D) Low Temperature Test
● GB2423.3-2008 (IEC68-2-3) test Ca: Constant damp heat test method.
● GB2423.4-2008 (IEC68-2-30) Test Db: Alternating damp heat test method.
● GJBl50．9-2009 (MIL-STD-810D) Damp heat test method
4. Temperature Humidity Test Chamber Parameter Specifications:
The specifications is measured in the environment of + 25 ℃, temperature and humidity performance measurement comply with related regulation of IEC60068-3-5 standard; Sensors placed in the air outlet.
|1500L test chamber volume|
|Temp. range||-40°C ～150°C|
|Temperature stability||High±0.5°C ,low ±1.0°C|
|Heat up time||-40°C ～+100°C,within 45 min|
|Cool down time||+20°C ～-40°C,within 60 min|
|Interior Dimension(mm)||W 1500 × D 1000 × H 1000 mm|
|Exterior Dimension(mm)||About: W2010 x D1510 x H 2150 mm|
|Interior material||Stainless Steel Plate ( SUS 304)|
|Exterior material||Baked Painting Steel Or Stainless steel ( SUS304)|
|Insulation material||Rigid polyurethane Foam and Glass Fiber Wool|
|Total power||7KW(heater 3KW included)|
|Ambient Temp.||+5°C ～+35°C|
|Power Supply||AC 380V±10％ 50Hz ,3 phase 4 wires +Ground Wires|
|Sight window size||300 X 500mm|
|Sample holder||2 pcs|
|Fittings||cable port(portΦ50mm)*1, chamber lamp*1, power cable *2m|
|Safety device (standard)||
No-fuse breaker,over pressure,over heat&over current protect,over temp.
protect, over load protect for blower, dry heat protect
|Control System||Balanced Temperature & Humidity Control (BTHC)System|
|Refrigeration system||Air Cooled (Water Cooled is option)|
Single stage refrigeration system,
|Controller||7-inch LCD Touch Screen panel|
|Operation model :Program or fix point running|
|Memory capacity :120programs,1200steps,|
|All repeat 999 cycles, part repeat 99 cycles|
Note: 1. We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice 2. Customized sizes and configurations available
5. Advantages --- Benefits more than you can get from other supplier.
KOMEG aim to high-end market:
1. Structure: Our housing are high-quality carbon steel with static color spray outside and galvanized steel sheet inside. Sheet metal processing machines are from Germany. is famous for its precise bending technology, so our products outlook looks quality, precise and neat.
2. We use tube bending machine for copper tube bending, this way can decrease the welding points.
This is easy to keep the copper tube clean to ensure longer service life of the compressor. Also less welding points can reduce the resistance when the liquid flowing inside, to keep compressor woking in higher efficiency, and better energy-saving.
3. Cooling System:
Based on our experience, the heating part of humidification system is easy damaged for constant high damp heat test, and electronic components are easily damaged too,
so we keep the water and electricity system separated with external humidifying system. and all electronic components are top brand(e.g.: DANFOSS, Schneider solenoid valve). Meanwhile, we will send you a humidifier free when shipment.
Also in this way, the external humidification system (the humidifier) is very easy for maintenance
Programmable Climatic Test Chambers are covered with air bubble film before put them into the strong plywood case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, crash-proof, etc.
Contact Person: Peter Zhang