Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||KBIR||Internal Dim. W X H X D (cm):||Please Refer To Size Chart|
|Temp. Range:||R.T. +10℃~+60℃||Power Source [K.W.:||0|
accelerated aging chamber,
uv aging test chamber
Standard Quick Leadtime Aging Test Chamber for Finished Products Testing
Suitable for semi-finished & finished products test and cull failure parts. Promote the quality and reliability of products.
Mainly to test Computer, Server, Monitor, Power Supply Electronic Switching and other electronic industry.
To design based on customer required dimensions and comply with plant removal due to expansion.
The power source of testing and safety protection device will be simultaneously controlled.
Use Heating Box and Flameproof Heater design. P.I.D. calculation provide with safe, stabilize and reliability.
In-door safety bolt allows opening the door from indoor to protect user’s safety.
Designing exhaust fan protection device and flameproof of pressure hole for safe guarantee.
Controlled by micro computer digital LED and Timer can provide accuracy of test.
3 After-sale service:
Feedback within 2 hours, offer solution in 48 hours and help to solve the problems.
PP film first, and then 10mm foam between machine and the case, and outside is standard export plywood
5 Air exchange rate test method and calculation
● Block all of ventilation holes, door(s), temperature probe hole, especially the hole for shaft of air circulation fan before test, otherwise will cause remarkable test error.
● Connect the Watt Mater to power of the Oven (according to ASTM standard, resolution of the Watt Meter should be 1.0Whr.and 1hour.).
● Rise up the temperature inside the oven to 80±2ºC above room temperature. Measuring position of room temperature should bar at 2m from the oven and at almost the same height of the air inlet, should also be away at 1m from any other object.
● Measure the power consumption (W) for half an hour, times 2 to get the value of 1 hour.
● Remove all the seal materials and measure the power consumption under air exchange by using the same way.
Hence use the following formula to calculate the Air Exchange times per hour. N=3590(X-Y)/V*D*ΔT
N: number of air exchange per hour
X:average power consumption in watts hour during ventilation by the watt-hour reading
V:volume of the testing chamber cm3
Y:average power consumption W-hr with no ventilation obtained by the same way.
D:density of the ambient room air during the test g/cm3
T:difference of temperature between the testing chamber and the ambient room air 0ºC
|0℃||0.001293g/cm3||Interior size (W*D*H)||600*600*600mm|
|5℃||0.001270g/cm3||Air-change rate||100～200 times/hr , adjustable|
|10℃||0.001247g/cm3||Temp. controller||Digital controller, P.I.D. +SCR o/p|
|20℃||0.001205g/cm3||Specimen's rotary disk||Three layers, three circles per layer|
|Power||AC220V 1Φ 25A 50Hz/60Hz|
7 What are KOMEG’s Customers?
Our customers are the most important people ever in KOMEG Company. Our customers are not dependent on us KOMEG; We KOMEG are dependent on them. Our customers are not an interruption of our work; there are the purposes of it. We are not doing our customers a favor by serving them, there are doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so. Our customers are not an outsider to our business, there are parts of it. Our customers are not someone to argue with; nobody ever won an argument with a customer. Our customers are not people who bring us their wants; it is our job to fill them profitably to them and to ourselves.
8 Product pictures
Contact Person: Anna Hu