Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Using In:||Laboratory, Testing Center, STC,||Inner Volume:||2500L|
|Exterior Material:||#304 Stainless Steel||Controller:||10-inch LCD Touchscreen Controller|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months Free Parts Warranty||Lead Time:||30 Working Days Upon The Deposit|
|Trade Terms:||EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP||H.S. Code:||9032100000|
temperature and humidity chamber,
temperature test chamber
2500L Energy saving Temperature Humidity Test Chamber with CE Certificate
, STC, UL Recognize 2500L Energy-saving Temperature Humidity Chamber
1. KOMEG Industry Warranty(Three Years Opetional)
All of our test chambers has one year warranty period. If the equipment is under the ordinary usage and arise any hardware problem which caused by product itself, rather than human error, we will offer the repair to you.
* Firstly, we can provide the spare parts with you. And also provide the solution about the trouble of the products.
* Secondly, Please send back the apparatus, which will be repaired by our company.
* Lastly, we would like to appoint our technical engineer to your company to repair the apparatus.
2. Products CE Certificate and Features:
1) CE approved with 1 year warranty
2) 33% energy saving than 2rd generation of KOMEG products.
3) Working hours up to 4,320 hours testing without downtime.
4) The ideal simulation test chamber for all heat and cold testing between -70 ºC and 150 ºC
5) Well-suited for reliability testing based on current test standards in the temperature range of -70 °C to 150 °C and 20% to 98% RH.
6) Meet all requirements for extreme testing and low temperature alternating
3. Explore Programmable Temperature Humidity Test Chamber by KOMEG:
Associated Environmental Systems offers a range of stainless steel plate, tight-tolerance environmental walk-in rooms that are easy to ship and install. Major features include:
Forced air circulation systems distribute air evenly and constantly recirculate it, maintaining uniform and accurate temperatures and humidity.
Temperature Ranges are from -70°C (-158°F) to +150°C (302°F ).
Refrigeration system meets the room's load demand and operates continuously in cooling mode. Single-stage mechanical units operate at -35°C and above and two-stage cascade units at below -35°C.
Electric heating system provides very accurate and straight line control of temperatures. System is reliable and has a long life.
Humidity System choices are the conditioned fine Mist System or the Steam Generator System. Different ranges are available including special dehumidity ranges to 5% RH.
4. Temperature and Humidity Testing Area:
Contact Person: Anna Hu