Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||Standard And Customized||HS Code:||90321000|
|Temp. Range:||RT20º C-300º C||Volume:||100L|
|Temperature Fluctuation:||±1℃||Housing Material:||Stainless Steel|
laboratory drying oven,
vacuum drying oven
1. Over View
These heating and drying ovens are available in 7 sizes with a comprehensive range of accessories, e.g. loading trolleys, temperature controller etc. They can be used globally for heating and drying processes in the production and research.
2. South Korea imported thermostat controller ST-570
* Achieve high accuracy (0.1%), high-performance
* High resolution (0.1%), high performance
* Support multi-input (T / C, RTD, DCV)
* Can complete simultaneously output multiple output (Max 4 points)
* Simple parameter setting, text available
* Support suppression system (Overshoot) temperature function
* Alarm output 1 point
* RUN/STOP performance
* Default operation start and termination functions
* Operation screen displays of the auxiliary output status
* Each interval input adjustment function (Max 4 Zone)
*Achieve control of heating, cooling function
* PID auto-adjustment function (AT Gain)
* Support for multiple communication protocols (Modbus, etc.)
* Achieve high-quality, high reliability (CE, CUL, ISO, etc.)
Temp. fluctuation: ≤ ±0.5ºC
Temperature deviation: RT ~ +200 ºC ≤ ±2.0 ºC
+200 ºC~ +300 ºC ≤ ±3.0 ºC
Temp. constancy: ±1.0 ºC
Heat up time: 50 ºC to 200 ºC within 50 min
Control temperature means: Forced hot air circulation, ventlation mode
Interior material: Stainless Steel Plate
Exterior material: Baked painting steel
4. Industrial Drying Ovens Technical parameter
|Interior size (W*H*D)mm||
|Exterior size (W*H*D)mm||
|Power||AC220V±10% 1Φ 50Hz/60Hz||AC 380V±10% 3Φ4wire 50Hz/60Hz|
|Temp. range||50 ºC~ 200 ºC( 300 ºC)|
|Temp. constancy||±1.0 ºC|
|Temp. uniformity||±2.0 ºC( 50 ºC~ 200ºC ) ±3.0 ºC( 101 ºC~ 200 ºC)|
|Heat up time||50 ºC to 200 ºC within 50 min|
|Interior material||Stainless steel plate|
|Exterior material||Painted Stainless steel plate|
|Insulation material||Glass wool|
|Safety devices||No fuse breaker, over temp protection, ceramic fuse|
|Accessories||Recorder, insolating layer|
Note: 1. We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice 2.
Customized sizes and configurations
Points you may concerned:
Ovens for Specific Applications
With its wide range of special application ovens, we can meet all your research and industrial needs, from plastics and electronics to pharmaceutical and car manufacturing.
For specific heat treatment processes and drying of protective heat sensitive materials, we have a precise answer.
Safety for high-risk heating
Where there‘s a risk of fire, explosion or the release of aggressive gases or vapors, we offer a safe oven solution.
There are high precise drying ovens specifically designed for materials testing, including cable testing ovens for rubber and plastics.
A choice of built-in and bench top ovens optimize your laboratory space.
We will work in partnership with you to tailor-make your oven to meet your particular specifications.
Explain your application need to our specialist and we will suggest the right product.
If you face any problems in future during testing process we promise we will give you a reply within 48 hours and solution provide within 3 working days. We can offer operation video and English operation muanual. We can provide video-conference. If customers require on-site service, the transport and travel expense shall be borne by customer.
Contact Person: Anna Hu