Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Volume:||270L||Air Compressor:||1/2 HP|
Corrosion Salt Spray Test Chamber for NSS CASS Test, Salt Spray Test Machine Price
Salt Spray Tester is used to test the anti-erosion quality of the surface of all materials after the rust-proof of painting,
coating, electroplating, anoding and rust-proof of greasing.
2. Features you need to know, If you are new to Salt Spray Tester:
1)Integrally molded, corrosion-resistant, shock, easy to clean, no leakage.
2)Tower spray system, smoke evenly distributed free to adjust the amount of the settlement.
3)PVC lid cover , the use of PVC cover can be clearly seen inside the test items and spray conditions.
4)Adopt water seal structure, keep there no salt overflow.
5)Water sealed tank, the bottom of the box body is using water system, drainage and convenient cleaning.
6)Easy inspection and maintenance about the Line control panel and other components are fixed in position for, the use of open-style side door lock, not only beautiful, but also easy to maintain.
7)PID temperature controller with high accuracy, resolution +0.1 ° C.
8)All are equipped with circuit breakers, all heaters are electronic and mechanical devices with overheating protection, power distribution box with fire-resistant resin.
9)Continuous or periodic spraying, a double over-temperature protection, safety and reliability.
10)Security: With leakage protection,Short-circuit alarm,Water alarm, Overtemperature protection
3. Main Technical Parameter:
|Specifications (Note: We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice)|
|Interior dimensions(W*H*D)mm||1600 X 500 X 1000||1200 X 500 X 800||900 X 500 X 600||600 X 400 X 450|
|Exterior dimensions(W*H*D)mm||2240 X 1500 X 1600||1410 X 1280 X 880||1460 X 1280 X 910||1130 X 1070 X 630|
|Salt Water Tank Volume (L)||60||40||25||15|
|Temp. range (Testing barrel)||35±1℃～50±1℃|
|Temp. range (Pressure barrel)||47±1℃～63±1℃|
|Test applicable||NSS, ACSS,CASS,CORK|
|Pressed Air Pressure||1.00±0.01kgf/cm²|
|Spray Amount||1.0~2.0ml/80cm²/h(Collect at least 16 hours, take the average)|
|Ambient Relative Humidity||More than 85%R.H.|
|PH Value||6.5~7.2 3.0~3.2|
|Spraying Manner||Programmable Spraying|
|Power||AC220V 1Φ 50Hz|
4. Know the following Typical coatings that can be evaluated with this method are:
1) Phosphated surfaces (with subsequent paint/primer/lacquer/rust preventive)
2) Zinc and zinc-alloy plating (see also electroplating). See ISO 4042 for guidance
3) Electroplated chromium, nickel, copper, tin
4) Coatings not applied electrolytically, such as zinc flake coatings according to ISO 10683
5) Organic coatings
6) Paint Coating
5. About the Corrossion Tolerance Testing Machine
A: the front side
1. Dry-bulb thermometer
2. Wet-bulb thermometer
4. Hopper protecting cover
5. Laboratory cover
6. The water inlet of salt water supplement
7. Operating panel
8. Saturated barrel water inlet
9. Pressure regulating valve
B: the back side
1. Exhaust port
2. The drain port
3. The drain valve
4. Air inlet
5. Power line 220v single
6. Package Info