Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Volume:||270L||Air Compressor:||1/2 HP|
salt spray test equipment,
salt spray testing machine
PLC Touch Screen Salt Spray Test Chamber for rubbers
is applicable for various kinds material’s surface treatment, such as after coating, electroplate, inorganic and organic membrane dermails, negative pole with antirust oil treatment etc anti-corrosive treatment to test the corrosion-resistance of the product .
2. Features you need to know, If you are new to Salt Spray Tester:
1 Durable hard PVC construction, anti-corrosion, easy to clean.
2 Reservoirs with mixing system on stand.
3 Cabinet heated by water jacket, heating element from USA famous company.
4 Separate heating system, be apart from salt testing chamber to ensure accurate result and protect circuit.
5 Exposure zone lined with corrosion-resistant PVC sheets.
6 Clear cover allows viewing of test conditions.
7 Peaked cover prevents dripping of condensation onto samples.
8 Water seal and water level protection system.
9 Heated humidifying tower with air relief valve, adjustable tower tip to orient salt fog.
10 Automatic DI water fill to humidifying tower.
11 Digital temperature control and readouts.
12 Integral over-protection on all heaters.
13 Low water cut-off protection on humidifying tower.
3. Main Technical Parameter:
|Specifications (Note: We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice)|
|Interior dimensions(W*H*D)mm||1600 X 500 X 1000||1200 X 500 X 800||900 X 500 X 600||600 X 400 X 450|
|Exterior dimensions(W*H*D)mm||2240 X 1500 X 1600||1410 X 1280 X 880||1460 X 1280 X 910||1130 X 1070 X 630|
|Salt Water Tank Volume (L)||60||40||25||15|
|Temp. range (Testing barrel)||35±1℃～50±1℃|
|Temp. range (Pressure barrel)||47±1℃～63±1℃|
|Test applicable||NSS, ACSS,CASS,CORK|
|Pressed Air Pressure||1.00±0.01kgf/cm²|
|Spray Amount||1.0~2.0ml/80cm²/h(Collect at least 16 hours, take the average)|
|Ambient Relative Humidity||More than 85%R.H.|
|PH Value||6.5~7.2 3.0~3.2|
|Spraying Manner||Programmable Spraying|
|Power||AC220V 1Φ 50Hz|
4. Know the following Typical coatings that can be evaluated with this method are:
1) Phosphated surfaces (with subsequent paint/primer/lacquer/rust preventive)
2) Zinc and zinc-alloy plating (see also electroplating). See ISO 4042 for guidance
3) Electroplated chromium, nickel, copper, tin
4) Coatings not applied electrolytically, such as zinc flake coatings according to ISO 10683
5) Organic coatings
6) Paint Coating
5. About the Corrossion Tolerance Testing Machine
A: the front side
1. Dry-bulb thermometer
2. Wet-bulb thermometer
4. Hopper protecting cover
5. Laboratory cover
6. The water inlet of salt water supplement
7. Operating panel
8. Saturated barrel water inlet
9. Pressure regulating valve
B: the back side
1. Exhaust port
2. The drain port
3. The drain valve
4. Air inlet
5. Power line 220v single
6. Package Info
Contact Person: Peter Zhang