Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Interior Dimensions:||160*50*100cm||Temp. Range:||35~50°C|
|Saturated Air Barrel Temperature:||47±1°C For Salt Spray Method (NSS ACSS), 63±1°C For Corrosion-resistant Testing Method(CASS)||PH:||6.5~7.2 For Salt Spray Method (NSS ACSS)and 3.0~3.2 For Corrosion-resistant Testing Method(CASS)|
salt spray testing machine,
salt spray test equipment
Corrosion Resistance Salt Spray Test Chamber Equipment PVC Plates Material Saline Camera
1. Salt Water Spray Tester's Application
Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber Evaluate the resistance to salt spray corrosion of products by evaluating the resistance to salt spray corrosion of materials and protective layer and comparing the technique and quality with that of similar protective layer; this product is used in salt spray corrosion test of protective layer of parts, electronic elements, and metal materials and industrial products.
3. Laboratory interior
1) Spray tower: Concealed glass spray-head placed inside the spray pipe, and disperse into the laboratory through the conical disperser.
2) Spray regulator: Regulate the quantity of the mist spray, increase when turn up, reduce when turn down. Salt water pro-warmer tank places under the spray tower, the salt-water supplied from the supplement bottle, and the water level control by the floating ball automatically, the cleaning outlet placed under the tank, which is control by the silicon rubber plug.
3) Shelf: The shelf is made of rubber, the concentration is limited no more than 2 kg weight, and the distribution is no more than 10kg, there are two rows round hold on the both side of the shelf ,it serve for the stick in 30 and 60 degree referred to the vertical plane.
4) Filter: It’s used for filter the impurity in the salt water, net packed filter.
5)Heat sink: The sink placed under the laboratory, it used for heating the water to keep the stable temperature in the laboratory. It has the function of heating, heat preservation, and humidity preservation.
4. Main Technical Index:
|Specifications (Note: We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice)|
|Interior dimensions(W*H*D)mm||1600 X 500 X 1000||1200 X 500 X 800||900 X 500 X 600||600 X 400 X 450|
|Exterior dimensions(W*H*D)mm||2240 X 1500 X 1600||1410 X 1280 X 880||1460 X 1280 X 910||1130 X 1070 X 630|
|Salt Water Tank Volume (L)||60||40||25||15|
|Temp. range (Testing barrel)||35±1℃～50±1℃|
|Temp. range (Pressure barrel)||47±1℃～63±1℃|
|Test applicable||NSS, ACSS,CASS,CORK|
|Pressed Air Pressure||1.00±0.01kgf/cm²|
|Spray Amount||1.0~2.0ml/80cm²/h(Collect at least 16 hours, take the average)|
|Ambient Relative Humidity||More than 85%R.H.|
|PH Value||6.5~7.2 3.0~3.2|
|Spraying Manner||Programmable Spraying|
|Power||AC220V 1Φ 50Hz|
Unique and exquisite▪ highly corrosion resistant ▪ easy to monitor
The entire chamber structure is made of imported reinforced hard PVC plates with smooth and flat surface, and is aging resistant, corrosion proof, and easy to clean without leakage, avoiding the disadvantage of color fading with time of GRP.
made of imported transparent impact-resistant plates, facilitating to observe status of test specimens during test.
5. If you are new to Salt Spray Tester, you need to know the Features:
1) The whole part of the device is made of P.V.C. Sheet and the inside of the device is reinforced by using a special lining material. Hence, it is sturdily made and will not transform forever.
2) The test chamber is heated from five directions in order to ensure the temperature difference in the chamber may be kept within (± 1℃).
3) Spray nozzle: The nozzle is specially made to enable it to suck up the salt water and then spray it out in the shape of mist with considerable high speed. When it falls on the surface of the item being tested, the difference of fallen mist may be controlled within ± 0.3ml / 80 cm2h.
4) HUNTER PRINCIPLE is used to make the saturated air hot and moist and to keep the humidity in the test chamber required for test.
5) Temperature is the pre-requisite condition that with have direct impact on corrosion rate. We use P.I.D. temperature control unit to limit the temperature difference within the range of ± 0.5℃.
6) A warning device is used to indicate the low level of the test fluid, when the fluid is only enough for being sprayed for five hours, a buzzer will remind the user to replenish the liquid to ensure continuous spray test.
7) Use full automatic detecting system, test stopped automatic, and lighting display when trouble.
Contact Person: Peter Zhang