Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products Name:||Walk-In Climatic Test Chamber||Interior Size:||W 3000 × H 4000 × D 3000 Mm|
|Test Volume:||36 Cubic||Temperature Range:||-50～+80℃|
|Humidity Range:||40% To 98%R.H||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Power:||AC 380±10％ 50Hz ,3 Phase 4 Wires +Ground Wires||H.S. Code:||90321000|
Panel Walk-In Environmental Test Chamber for Solar Panel Testing
Simulatie environmental temperature and humidity conditions. Applied to heat-resistant aging tests in the defense industry, aerospace industry, automotive components for automotive components, electronic components, plastics, and related products. To provide large-scale parts, semi-finished products, and finished products in large-scale temperature test environments. It is suitable for testing equipment with large quantity and large volume.
Walk-in type constant temperature and humidity chamber refrigeration system
1. Compressor: LCD high and low temperature test chamber original Europe imported compressor
2. Refrigeration: single or cascade cooling
3. Condensing mode: forced air cooling
4, Refrigerant: R404A, R23 (environmental friendly)
5. Heating, cooling system completely independent
6. Dry filter, refrigerant flow window, repair valve, oil separator, solenoid valve, and reservoir are all imported original parts.
7. Dehumidification system: the use of evaporator coil dew point temperature laminar contact dehumidification method
8. R404A, R23. When cooling, only R404A (energy saving)
Standards Implemented and met
GB-2423. 1-89(IEC68-2-1) Test A: Low Temperature Test
GB-2423. 2-89(IEC68-2-2) Test B: High Temperature Test
GJB360. 8-87(MIL-STD．202F) High Temperature Operating Life Test
GBJl50. 3(MIL-STD-810D) High Temperature Test
GJBl50. 4(MIL-STD-810D) Low Temperature Test
GB2423. 3-93(IEC68-2-3) Test Ca: method for steady-state damp heat test
GB2423. 4-93(IEC68-2—30) Test Db: Damp Heat Alternative Test
GJBl50. 9-93(MIL-STD-810D) Damp Heat Test
The device is required for severe climatic conditions: low temperatures, according to IEC 60068-2-1, high temperatures according to IEC 60068-2-2, wet heat according to IEC 60068-2-78, wet heat cycles according to IEC 60068 -2-30.
The climatic chamber is designed to perform climatic tests, with the following characteristics:
- Volume 36 m3
- Interior dimensions:
- height 4000 mm
- width 3000 mm
- depth 3000 mm
- Double door, height 3000 mm and width 1500 mm, with window and locking system (perfect sealing even under extreme temperature conditions).
- Floor load capacity 30 000 N / m2
- Minimum temperature - 50° C
- Maximum temperature + 90° C
- The cooling rate from 90 ° C to -50 ° C and heating from -50 ° C to 90 ° C (with sample mass and thermal load) is 1 K / min LINEAR
- Independent temperature protection when accidentally exceeded set temperature
- Static thermal load 1000 kg (500 kg steel, 300 kg aluminum, 200 kg copper)
- Additional thermal load during cooling and heating: 3000 W
- Temperature variation in time <=0,10 ° C ... 0,5 ° C
- Maximum humidity 95% u.r.
- Minimum humidity 15% u.r.
- Temperature range with humidity adjustment: +25 ° C to 55 ° C
- Dew point + 24 ° C .....54 ° C
- Humidity variation in time <=± 5% u.r.
- Have a clear display on the screen as an interface between the operator and the camera
- Ergonomic position of the control and display panel instruments.
- Allow integrated measurement data to be recorded over the samples on USB stick and PC software
- Have a durable housing and corrosion, impact and aging
- The test chamber interior is made of stainless steel.
- Optimal thermal insulation
- Allow the electrical supply wires to be inserted through the side walls left and right for the test pieces
- The diameter of the holes shall not be less than 50 mm and not more than 200 mm.
- Opening can allow easily the positioning of the devices to be tested
- Demineralisation cartridge for water used for humidification.
- Measure the humidity with a high-accuracy capacitive sensor
- Provided with USB interface
- Provided with the Ethernet interface for PC connection
- Air cooling of the refrigeration plant. Refrigeration units operate only with ecological refrigerants (according to the European Directive) – the refrigerants will be added on site at final destination.
- Temperature and humidity calibration, on site, in 9 points, according to ISO 17025.
1.Heat preservation material, we use high-intensity PU foam with flame retardant material and high density glass fiber cotton, which can assure high precise and better uniformity and avoid unnecessary energy loss. Meanwhile, our design can better assure personnel safety when operating a Walk-in Chamber.
|Cold Room Temperature||Thickness of Cold Room Wall and Proof|
|5 - 15 Degree Celsius||75mm|
|-15 - 5 Degree Celsius||100mm|
|-20 - -15 Degree Celsius||120mm|
|-30 - -20 Degree Celsius||150mm|
|Lower than -30 Degree Celsius||200mm|
2. Large glass window design, viewing angle in all directions, hollow electric plating film and anti-condensation design; built-in LED lights to facilitate the test sample state of real-time observation in the course of testing; double door design, the inner big glass door with hand-in holes for the convenient operating.
3. Material quality of inner box is SUS304 # mounted stainless steel imported, and outer box is steel plate and the paint process applies automobile coating technology. Box body is processed shape using Triumph processing machine, its shape is nice and neat.
4. Large-size Full Color LCD touchscreen displayer, simple operation, easy to edit programs. PID with automatic calculation function; self-diagnostic function, show failure message and failure shot solutions step by step.
5. An RS-232 and RS-485 communication interface, matching recorder, strong expandability. We also support remote control by PC via wifi or wire (recommended).
For more information, please visit: www.komegtech.com.
KOMEG Walk-in Chamber- Products.pdf